Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (non-par)
- ESI, Employee Assistance Group
- MH Net
- Military OneSource
- Mutual of Omaha EAP
- New Directions
- R3 Continuum
- State of Florida Department of Vocational Services
- Tricare East (except Medicare)
- Tricare West (except Medicare)
- United Behavioral Health (out of network)
- United HealthCare (out of network)
- Value Options
Do not see your insurance listed here? Please call or E-mail and we can see if you can be seen under your existing plan, with no charge for determining if we can see you out of network.
Reduced fee services and pro bono are available on a limited basis
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online.
Request a Telehealth appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
Average Cost (per session): $150 pr. hour, depending on service requested
SAP/DUI Evaluation Prices Separately
Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa